HgLab is inching towards a 1.0 release, so my primary focus is improving stability and reliability. Huge thanks to all the beta-testers. Your feedback is truly valuable!
- Email notifications for pushes to Watched projects' repositories. See #193, #327.
- Commit discussions, together with @mentions, Emojis and email notifications.
- Fixed an issue when signed-in users could not see projects accessible by Anonymous users. See #345.
- Fixed an issue when a Clone URL was not generating for users who use email addresses as logins. See #343, #312.
- Fixed an issue with browsing repositores without a
default branch. See #314.
- Fixed an issue with browsing Activity Streams for repositories with stripped revisions. See #256, #222.
- Performance improvements for all Mercurial over-the-wire operations.
- Various servicing and administration-related improvements and fixes.
- Significantly improved reliablility and stability of LDAP integration. See #220, #353, #338, #320.
- As usual, UI and UX fixes all over the place.
See more over at HgLab HQ Blog
hglab-0.4.4.zip (14 Mb)